Thursday, July 15, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why I Can’t Wait to Meet Baby Fleming
Reason #1: I can’t wait to hold the baby in my arms and share him or her with the world.

What else can I say? I can't wait to be Mom to our little baby. I can't wait to count fingers and toes. I can't wait for my mom and dad to be grandparents. I can't wait for my sis and brothers to be the coolest aunt and uncles ever (not to mention the awesome (and experienced) aunts, uncles, and grandparents on the Fleming side). Our family has been waiting pretty patiently for this moment, and now that it's just days away, I'm positively brimming with excitement. My next post will hopefully have photos of the soon-to-be-named Baby Fleming.

6 comments:

  1. Your going to be an AWESOME mommy and I cannot wait to be a new aunt!!! I am dying to know if we are welcoming a little boy or a little girl into our family and cannot wait to hear the darling names!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH-and Brian is going to be an AWESOME daddy too :) He is SO great with my kids and with Caden and I know that he is so excited to bring a little one home with you....soon :) Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On pins and needles. I knew today was going to be a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of all of you today!

    ReplyDelete