And tiny hats. And tiny outfits that lean one way or the other gender-wise. Have you ever noticed that they really don’t make shoes that are gender neutral? And aren’t baby shoes just about the cutest things in the world? Hats are kind of the same way, but we did manage to find a few that will work for either a boy or a girl and are just adorable. The elf hat from Kelly is already packed in the hospital bag. We’re all ready for pictures, Kelly!
Again, I don’t regret our decision of not finding out the sex, and truthfully, this decision has saved us a LOT of money. I haven’t bought anything clothes-wise for the baby in a few months (not that I haven’t been tempted) because we got so many beautiful things from family and friends and because I know that I shouldn’t buy more of the same. Once our little baby is here, though, it’s GAME ON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought this was going to be about buying tiny shoes for you :)
ReplyDeleteIt is awfully difficult to pass up the little polos and madras shorts that are on clearance right now.
You know I am DYING to buy my new niece or nephew shoes...I am just waiting to hear if the Topsiders or the Mary Janes are most appropriate :)
ReplyDeleteI too ;have been resisting buying more things..and the sales are sooo good!! When I come I will be bearing gender specific gifts!!!
ReplyDelete