Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why I Can’t Wait to Meet Baby Fleming
Reason #3: We can see who the baby looks like.

I’ve never been very good at telling which parent babies look like. Sometimes it’s just easy, I guess, like when the baby makes a face that you’ve seen a thousand times but in a grown-up version. Mostly, I tend to think babies just look like babies. Then again, maybe it will be easier when the baby is part of my family. I'm not looking forward to seeing Brian's "disgusted face" on our little half-pint, but I fear that is just inevitable.

For your reference, here are a few photos of Brian and me when we were babies. Feel free to refer to them as necessary in the future when you all set out to the task of sizing up our newborn.

Lisa
February 1977

Brian
Fall 1977

Lisa
August 1977

Brian
Winter 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment