Saturday, July 10, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why I Can’t Wait to Meet Baby Fleming
Reason #6: We want to share the name with all of you!

Lately, I’ve had more and more people come out and ask about the baby’s name. Brian and I had decided a long time ago that we’d keep the name(s) a secret until the baby comes, and we have indeed been able to keep them to ourselves. That system worked well while we were still thinking and debating about the names, but now that we're settled on one boy name and one girl name, it's becoming a little more difficult. I really love both of the names! I want to tell you what they are! But I’m not going to. Sorry.

In an effort to relieve the pressure, we’ve started telling random people that we’ll never see again. So if you’re curious, one of the waitresses at the local Buffalo Wild Wings and one of the nurses at Winnie Palmer know the names. If you can find ‘em, they’re welcome to tell. Otherwise, it won’t be long now!

2 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to tell us what the other name was once the baby is out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DYING to know the girls name!! I think that I already know the boys name...Gayden right?

    9 DAYS!!

    ReplyDelete