Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mirror, mirror, on the wall

I just had to share this one. I put a mirror next to Mary Ellen's changing table yesterday, and she was in heaven. Mom and I read that newborns begin to first focus in on objects that are 8-14 inches from them. And judging by her face, she's starting to be able to do just that. I can't believe how much she's changed in just 12 days, and it makes me even more excited to be here with her to watch her grow.

5 comments:

  1. Awww! How cute! I love her little outfit, too! She's stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm glad you got a picture of all that hair she has, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just admiring how GORGEOUS she is!! I don't blame her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Kim messaged me your blog on Facebook - I'm so excited for you both, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lora, I'm glad you found us! I've been trying to keep up with the blog since Mary Ellen arrived, but it's been a little tough. I should be posting more pics today!

    ReplyDelete