
My, oh my!
This last month was a doozy. Milestones keep getting met, the girl keeps growing, and I am left wondering how it can possibly go by this quickly.
Her stats:
Not sure on the height/weight, etc, but she's mostly wearing 12 months clothes. This is awesome because she has some of the cutest 12-month things that people gave her when she was born. And I've been waiting all this time to get her into them!
She's crawling and pulling up like a champ. I can set her down and say, "Go ahead!" and she'll take off on her next great adventure. She's cruising around the coffee table and the couch. She loves to find the worst possible things to pull up on (laundry basket, walker, Mimi) and try them. Most of the time I get there before the damage is too great.
Likes:
• crawling
• pulling up
• pointing. This is a relatively new phenomenon, but it is nearly constant now. The first thing she does when she wakes up is smile at whomever is getting her from the crib and then she starts pointing at things. Among her favorite pointing subjects are her sock monkey, her Raggedy Ann doll, and the family photos on the wall.
• shoes. God help me, if you leave them anywhere near her, she'll find them and eat them. Gross.
• blueberries, melon, and yogurt
Dislikes:
• napping
• going to sleep on her own
• bedtime (notice a theme here?)



I've heard that polka dots are very in this season, so Mary Ellen is definitely rocking the style in those shades! Water time is such fun, and I bet that pool will gets lots of use.
ReplyDeleteAs for Monkey, he's had it easy for too long. He's only a day or two older than Mary Ellen, so it's about time he started being as active as she is :)
Sleep!? And miss something new I could discover? I don't think so. This is what Mary Ellen confided in me recently. :)Sorry about the sleep challenges. Good luck!
ReplyDelete~wendy~
Can't wait to see the little crawling and standing monkey soon!
ReplyDeleteThe shades in the pool is a fantastic pic! She's such a little movie star!
ReplyDelete