I really, really appreciate the advice that many of you have offered over the past few days about how to train our little Mary Ellen to sleep. I think you're right, Pat, that somewhere in there lies the answer and I really appreciate hearing from the "experienced" set.
But here's my confession: Mary Ellen had been cutting molars this whole time.
I just didn't realize that it was happening. I knew that she was working on one molar on the bottom from the telltale bump, but I thought it had a ways to go and didn't think it had too much to do with the weeks of bedtime trouble.
Then I took Mary Ellen for her first dentist appointment yesterday, and as the hygienist was checking her out we noticed one that was already halfway through on the top. Whaaa!?!
I'm not saying that we won't struggle with bedtimes again, but I think we're over a hump here. For now.
Now on to the next puzzle...
No comments:
Post a Comment