Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

So we're a few days into 2011, but who's counting? I can't imagine that there's anyway to top 2010 for the Flemings, but we'll do our best in 2011. Brian, Mary Ellen and I celebrated the new year with friends with a nice, relaxing celebration. Mary Ellen didn't quite make it to midnight, but since we were trying to get her back on her schedule after the Christmas trip, that was fine by me.

On January 1, we took a little family outing to Baldwin Park. For you folks up north, I won't brag too much about the temperature that day, but let's just say that it rhymed with beventy. Seriously, it was a beautiful day, so we took a nice little stroll around the Lake Baldwin and snapped some pretty good pics.



I don't like resolutions. Years ago a friend suggested that we make New Year's wishes instead, so here goes:
  • I wish that I will be able to enjoy the next year to its fullest. Mary Ellen's baby years are going to fly by, and I want to enjoy every second.
  • I wish to spend lots of time with family. 2010 was great that way, and I hope the trend can continue.
  • I wish good health and happiness for all of us.
  • I wish for a slightly larger house. Or at least I wish to make usable the 2nd bathroom that we already have but are unable to use.

1 comment:

  1. I've been laid up with this sinus infection and was so anxious to see what's been happening in the with the rest of our family in that nice sunny warm climate. Love the photo of you at the park and Mary Ellen sitting up on the blanket. The Christmas pics are cute too, with Mary Ellen in front of the tree in that cute dress. I especially love her pretty face in the Grandpa Dave hat!

    ReplyDelete