I just had to let you all know that the feeding issue is no longer an issue. Mary Ellen officially likes food. She's warming up to all kinds of things like beans, squash, apples/pears, and is in love with banana and peas.
But most of all, she loves to crunch. You were right, Amy L! Yum, CARBS!
Check out this little muncher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yum! Look at her...little lefty. :) I like how she launches her hand at the cheerio when you put it down. So cute!
ReplyDeleteThings I learned while babysitting last night:
ReplyDeleteIf you sit on her right side, she'll use her right hand.
Her signal for "more" is banging on the tray.
When it comes to sweet potato, you cannot feed her fast enough.
She is eternally good-spirited, even when extreeeeemely tired :)
Aw, she loves hanging out with Auntie Mia!! And you're right - she's such a good baby. Even when she's dog tired.
ReplyDelete