Of course I had to do some test shots with Mary Ellen. Okay, this might sound bad, and I didn't think it was possible: I think the camera has made her even more photogenic.Wednesday, March 30, 2011
New Camera
If you're on Facebook, you've not doubt seen my posts about my new camera. For my birthday, I got a Nikon D3100 (a big thank you to Amy for doing the research for me). This camera rocks and it may be my new favorite possession.
Of course I had to do some test shots with Mary Ellen. Okay, this might sound bad, and I didn't think it was possible: I think the camera has made her even more photogenic.

All dolled up for story time at the library. Recognize the bow, Kelly?
There's just something about a good camera that brings out the little details, right? Just look at her little expression.
I wanted to get a DSLR now because I know that in no time, she'll be up and moving on her own and I needed a camera that would keep up with her. So far, so good.
A little snuggle time with Daddy.
Of course I had to do some test shots with Mary Ellen. Okay, this might sound bad, and I didn't think it was possible: I think the camera has made her even more photogenic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE the bow...and LOVE the camera! Jealous!!! We miss Mary Ellen!! I cannot wait to see her again in person-she looks so grown up and gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL pictures, Lisa! My favorite is also the one you say is your favorite. I think that's definitely one to have printed and framed!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the pics - she looks adorable as always!
ReplyDelete