For those of you who haven't heard of a play lounge before (and I hadn't before we discovered this place), it's a place where the kids can play with all sorts of toys while the parents sit back and watch and visit with friends. Amaya Papaya is adorable and the owner was super sweet. It's really clean, and best of all, it's full of toys that Mary Ellen hadn't seen before. Most of the activities are too old for her, but that just gives her a lot to grow into, I guess.
Mary Ellen stayed in the little infant section and pretty much hogged the baby pull-up bar the entire time. We'll be back soon, though, because there is so much more to explore.
I think Mary Ellen's looking in the mirror and thinking, "Hey, that little baby girl looks pretty cute, and friendly too!" :) The place DOES look pretty cool for kids and babies!
ReplyDelete