Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Photo shoot
With the cooler weather here yesterday, Mary Ellen and I took full advantage of our screened porch and had a little photo shoot. I'm still learning how to frame her, and all of my photos tend to come out looking the same, but at least the subject matter is interesting. And I suppose once she can sit up, we'll have a few more poses to choose from. She's already a ham for the camera, which a good thing considering her Grandma and Aunt Amy usually have a camera within arms reach. Here are a few photos from our little shoot:








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteShe reminds me a bit of Caden in the first shot!! I cannot wait to get pictures of all the cousins together is a couple of weeks!!
Oh-and hilarious 'dr evil' pose as well :)
My favorite is the one right above "Dr. Evil." She looks wise beyond her years (or months). It's all around a great picture. The bottom two will work well for her Personal Trainer portfolio--looks like she's doing bench presses and ab work :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!
I love all of them (you're almost as good a photographer as Amy!), but especially the 2nd and 5th from the top.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting ready to leave now to pick Tom up from the airport after his week in Ireland. Can't wait to see the photos he took. Happy birthday eve to Brian!
Love #2! Beautiful light and love that little smile!
ReplyDeleteShe has such a pretty smile! From the other post--I'm so glad that Grandma Mary Anne brought her animal sounds to FL. They are a fan favorite around here. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures, Lisa! And Mary Ellen is just as cute as ever! My favorites are the first two.
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to see what everyone thinks of our little photo shoot. With the weather so nice outside, we'll have to do them more often. Thanks for the feedback, friends!
ReplyDelete