My little girl is three months old! I can hardly believe it - we've been told so many times that they grow up so fast, but here's the proof:
Here are a few facts about Mary Ellen at three months:
• She loves being outside. She is so content to sit on the porch in her pack-n-play and just listen to the birds and watch the fan and breathe the good air. She has also taken to riding in the Baby Bjorn while I water the plants, and she likes looking at all the plants, too. This is a great thing, too, because I don't think I'd get to have a fall garden if she wasn't willing to "help" me water.
• She is finally starting to tolerate being on her stomach and is lifting her head more and more. We play a little game where I roll her from one end of the blanket to the other, and she just loves it!
• Books are finally fun! She's got a few favorites already: Baby Colors (DK) and Baby at the Farm (Karen Katz).
• She loves to snuggle with both Brian and me, and she's more huggable every day.
• She continues to be an aggressive eater. She spent a few hours with my friend Paula today, and I think Paula said it best. "Lisa, I've never seen a baby suck down a bottle the way she did." Atta girl!
• She's super chatty. One of her favorite pastimes is to hear us echo what she says. If she's in the right mood, she will this for 10-15 minutes. It's a riot.
We can't wait to see and hear all of this next weekend! There are a lot of people that can't wait to meet and hear her!! Just talking to Mike and he has enjoyed the videos tremendously!!
ReplyDelete