It was quite the day, and we both enjoyed it very much. I'll have to admit that I was getting a little stir crazy the past few days, so this outing was good for the both of us. And you can see how Mary Ellen feels about the big day (photo taken just minutes ago):
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
What a day!
Mary Ellen and I had a nice little mother-daughter outing thus afternoon. First we met our friend Wendy at Infusion Tea for a little lunch. Mary Ellen slept the entire time, so... I decided to push my luck and head for Babies R Us, where I managed to stay out of the girls clothing section. Whew! While at Babies R US, we had a little lunch (for Mary Ellen), and somehow she was still in the best of moods. So we headed out to Jo Ann's where I finally was able to buy the letters for her name to put above her crib. And we topped the day off with a little stop at the Sonic Happy Hour (back to my Mizzou Days, though I didn't go for the Route 44 this time).
It was quite the day, and we both enjoyed it very much. I'll have to admit that I was getting a little stir crazy the past few days, so this outing was good for the both of us. And you can see how Mary Ellen feels about the big day (photo taken just minutes ago):
It was quite the day, and we both enjoyed it very much. I'll have to admit that I was getting a little stir crazy the past few days, so this outing was good for the both of us. And you can see how Mary Ellen feels about the big day (photo taken just minutes ago):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How wonderful that Mary Ellen's first (?) restaurant was a tea shop! Sounds like you all had a busy day, and by the looks of it, it worked wonders for your little sleepyhead.
ReplyDeleteI had a great time meeting up with you and Mary Ellen! So glad the rest of your day went well and you were able to make your stops. We'll have to do it again soon.
ReplyDeleteAw-w, Mary Ellen looks like she had a very big day:) (and so did Mama)! You're probably going to want to take a nap when she's sleeping!
ReplyDeleteWell all I can say if that the girls in our family like to get together and shop..so she is in training to join us!! CAn't wait to have her tag along with us some day soon!!
ReplyDelete