As I was changing Mary Ellen this morning, I had to stop and make note of how much she has changed already. She's so alert and she's starting to vocalize a lot more. She's filled out all over - she now has almost chubby arms and legs, not to mention an extra 1/2 of a chin (not officially a double chin yet). She also slept through a feeding last night, which means that I got 4 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. What a champ!
I'm trying to catch up on posting some videos, so in addition to this one, I posted a video on the Aug 5 entry (Mary Ellen is 3 weeks old!). I caught her this morning chilling in her crib, happy as could be, and by some miracle I had the video camera near by. So here's a clip of our happy little girl. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been going to your site daily in hopes of seeing more photos, but was more than pleased to see the video! Yes, she's filling out nicely and seems so alert and of course, so cute:) I noticed that she has on the pink polka dotted outfit with the aqua colored turtle on it that I liked so much. Glad it still fits:)
ReplyDeleteMy but she has grown..love seeing her!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet baby - I get to meet you in a few short days and I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOh, Lisa! What a doll! I love that she's talking and cooing so much! Maybe she'll be a social butterfly!
ReplyDelete