Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have showered us with little girly things. Here are a few shots of her in the different outfits that she's received so far. And trust me, there are plenty more where these came from. She just has a little growing to do first.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Clothes Horse
It's absolutely amazing how blessed we are. You all know that Brian and I decided to wait to find out what we were having until the baby was born, and I know how vexed it made some of you because you couldn't really shop for baby things until she arrived. Well, you've more than made up for it. Here's a shot of Mary Ellen's closet. Notice how much pink is in there? Now think about the fact that our little darling is not even a month old. In fact, Brian suggested that in a few months, I'll have to stop doing laundry for a few weeks so that she'll have a chance to wear all of her outfits.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have showered us with little girly things. Here are a few shots of her in the different outfits that she's received so far. And trust me, there are plenty more where these came from. She just has a little growing to do first.
Thanks, Aunt Kelly!
Thanks, Miss Wendy!
Okay, so this one isn't exactly girly. This was supposed to be Mary Ellen's Coming Home outfit, but she was just too little for it. I LOVE the little outfit, though, so I just had to put her in it the other day so I could snap a few photos. It's funny how much her head has grown already - the hat was actually a little tight, but she's still swimming in the onesie.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have showered us with little girly things. Here are a few shots of her in the different outfits that she's received so far. And trust me, there are plenty more where these came from. She just has a little growing to do first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Lisa and Brian! Mary Ellen is beautiful! I have enjoyed your blog which is so nice since you are so close to us Iowa people! You were made to be a great mom!! Enjoy! It only gets better!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea to post pictures of her in the outfits! She is such a fashion plate!
ReplyDeleteI am guilty of NOT STOPPING with the clothing purchasing, not as much as first trip but will still be bringing a load. Many for next year!!
ReplyDeleteJust wait until we get into the 0-3 months things. Seriously, this child will not be able to wear the same thing twice. I'm glad you found us, Stacy! I love that we're able to share our little one from afar. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my, she looks so cute in her little red dress!
ReplyDelete