So did you notice that the baby ticker says "21 days"? Um, what?! Where in the world has the time gone? Seriously, though, I love seeing that there's just not that much time left before we get to meet Baby Fleming. He or she is considered officially "full term" as of today! What a milestone! When I think about all the worrying that I did early on, it seems even more unbelievable that we're at 37 weeks.
I had my first "weekly" appointment last week and all's well. The baby is head down and doing what he or she is supposed to be doing, and the doctor even told me how to identify the mystery parts that are sticking out of my abdomen as the feet and the butt. How cute is that?
I had my first "weekly" appointment last week and all's well. The baby is head down and doing what he or she is supposed to be doing, and the doctor even told me how to identify the mystery parts that are sticking out of my abdomen as the feet and the butt. How cute is that?
Belly Update: Here's me at 34 weeks pregnant.
21 DAYS! How is that possible? I looked back at your bump pics from March and you look so happy and healthy in both!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!!
ReplyDelete21 days = crazy excited in the Lou :)
More pictures please!!!
15 days, and by the time I see you again it'll be just 12! Happy 4th--hope Baby likes fireworks :)
ReplyDelete