Indian Shores, FL
My family surprised Mom on her birthday last year by renting a house (ok, mansion) on the Gulf Coast. So I was only about 5 weeks pregnant here, but it still counts, right?
Barry, IL
Merry Christmas, Baby!
Altamonte Springs, FL
I was able to golf several times this winter and spring, but I have a feeling those days are behind me for now. I can't quite seem to keep my elbows in - they run into a large bulge in my mid-section.
Winter Springs, FL
Brian and I adventured to the Scottish Highland Games and Heritage Festival in Winter Springs. If you look really closely, you can see the haggis toss going on behind us. A good time was had by all! Next year we'll visit again, but this time we'll do it with a stroller. Fun, fun!
Jupiter, FL
Baby's first Cardinals Game.
NBA Eastern Playoffs - Round 1
Baby Fleming has attended many, many Magic games this year. Now that the playoffs are in full swing, the games are much louder and more exciting, and I can feel the baby reacting to the noise. So cool!
Chicago
Once a year, some of my favorite people in the world get together and pretend to be ladies for the afternoon while we have tea at the Four Seasons. This year was no different - except that John Cusack and the Queen of Jordan were having tea a few tables over from ours.
So, officially, this was Baby's First Tea with the Queen.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Brian took me to the beach on Mother's Day. The weather was perfect, and we sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine and ocean air. And I enjoyed a VIRGIN strawberry pina colada. Ahh!
Baby gets around!! I like how you said it was Baby's FIRST tea with the Queen. Baby is going to run in some swanky circles, huh?! :) So much fun! Keep up those activities till the end!
ReplyDeleteAh! Juicy cocktail time :)
ReplyDeleteThe time is passing quickly, isn't it?
You'd be the least likely stick in 'da mud prego ever. You're rocking your pregnancy--keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWOW-it is not fair how great you look pregnant. I am jealous!!! Speaking of which...I think that I need an updated baby-bump pic :)
ReplyDeleteJust looked at the countdown...64 days!!! Time is flying!