Can you believe it? I mean, can you actually believe that it's been an entire year since this little beauty entered the world?
We celebrated in style this weekend. Mom, Dad, Amy, Jenson and Matt all made the trip, and they definitely made the weekend one to remember. We tried not to go overboard, and I think we were successful in making the birthday simple yet very, very special. Here are a few highlights:
One Grandpa in particular had been requesting permission to give Mary Ellen ice cream since she was about 4 months old. We managed to fend him off until she hit the 12-month mark and finally let him give her a taste on her birthday. Her opinion on the matter is still pending, as she didn't hate it but didn't necessarily love it, either. Don't worry, Dad, the seal has been broken and I see many more ice cream treats in the future for both of you.To be continued...
Sweet girl, kissing her baby doll!
ReplyDeleteStill upset that I missed that special day:(, but so glad we're living in the high-tech ages that enable me to at least see some of the fun you all had:)
ReplyDelete