Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!


Okay, so it's the 6th of July but who's counting?

Mary Ellen celebrated her first Independence Day with a BBQ on the 3rd and a trip to Winter Park's festivities on the 4th. She didn't manage to stay up for fireworks either night, so we'll have to wait until next year to get a reading on how she feels about the noise.


Mary Ellen's first official washers game. She wasn't on the winning team, however. Don't worry, kid. Someday you'll give me a run for my money.


What BBQ would be complete without Cheerios?


It was way too hot to spend much time in the park on the 4th, but since there was a fountain we just had to check it out. Mary Ellen just loves the water and she could have stayed by the fountain all day.


Check out her little outfit - I made it! I really think it turned out cute, though it was a little big. This is the second outfit that I made for her; the other being a little dress for her birthday. Just a few more days until the debut of that little number!

3 comments:

  1. I love the darling patriotic dress you made! I also really enjoyed the video of Mary Ellen with her closing-door-animal toy. She is definitely advanced for her age:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Mary Anne, I'll tell her you said that. :) Of course we think she's pretty special, too!

    ReplyDelete