Mary Ellen and Nana (we're trying "Nana" out this week, but she's still not sure what she wants to be called) have been hanging out this week while I finish up my last week at work. They're having a great time, and Mom has had Mary Ellen spending some more time on her tummy. She's starting to tolerate it a little better, but I think today we found the key. Hand + Mouth = Happy Tummy Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a silly little woodpecker!
ReplyDeleteWell, now you know the secret to happiness. Suck on your hand and make cute noises! If I'd only known! =) What a cutie!!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big Mary Ellen is getting! She is so cute.
You can tell your Mom if Nana doesn't work that Bubba worked well for us. The kids started it, we did not. But in the long run I think Mom really liked it. Not too many Grandma's called Bubba.
Aunt Bridget
She's working so hard! Hard to believe she'll be close to sitting up on her own when we see her in person again.
ReplyDeleteOh, I really miss her!
ReplyDelete