Tuesday, September 21, 2010

G-T-L


So some of you know that when I was first pregnant, we referred to the pregnant belly as "The Situation." It's weird to think that The Situation is now our sweet little Mary Ellen, but we got a lot of mileage out of the phrase early on. Now in true Jersey Shore fashion, Mary Ellen has taken on the priorities of The Situation by beginning to workout at her gym. Her gym is a little different that Mike's, though, unless his gym is also filled with monkeys and giraffes. Anyway - Mary Ellen LOVES her play gym, and she spent a good 45 minutes there today, mostly doing cardio. See for yourself:

4 comments:

  1. She is much more fun to watch than Jersey Shore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gym: check.
    Tan: overrated and unnecessary.
    Laundry: check, check, and CHECK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall, Lisa! I haven't been into your site for a couple of days and so much happens there:) I copied the pictures you posted of Mary Ellen in the white dress from the Finnegan's and I forwarded the 2 pictures to them. I'll have to call or email you since I have more to say (like I usually do:) ) So happy for you as you spend time with darling Mary Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm...LOVE this post. Mary Ellen is the best 'situation' EVER!

    ReplyDelete