Monday, September 27, 2010

Cloth Diapers


Isn't it cute? Our little daring is modeling a Thirsties Duo Wrap which is covering her first cloth diaper. This was our first attempt at cloth diapering, and it didn't go too terribly. That being said, she only made it through one change before she leaked out of it, but that was likely a quantity issue and may have happened whether she was wearing a cloth diaper or not. There are so many products out there, and I'm not sure this is the right one, but it's a start. I've got a lot of experimenting to do, but now that I'm home the experimenting will actually be possible. Is it weird that I'm actually enjoying this challenge?

Don't worry I'll keep you all posted on our adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Not weird at all, Lisa. I bet you could make an Excel chart for analytical purposes! Seriously, I love the whole idea. Am also glad to see that Mary Ellen has already learned about the benefits of vertical stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems to realize the serious nature of this piece of clothing!! Good luck finding the right combination of diapers and pants to hold it all in!

    ReplyDelete