Thursday, September 2, 2010

All good things must end

Well, here it is. Today I head back to work after the most amazing 7 weeks home with my little girl. I'm heartbroken, but I know that she's in good hands with her daddy today. I know they'll have a great day and I absolutely can't wait to get home tonight. Here's hoping the day goes quickly. I don't know how I'll be able to do this every day. Not just the getting up at 4:15 to start my day (because that in itself seems like punishment enough), but how do I walk out the door each morning without her? Deep breaths had better help since I'm positive my coworkers do not want to hear me sniffling all day. Only 9 more hours, and I'll be back at home with my family. I can do it!!

2 comments:

  1. Just think of how fun it will be for Brian to tell you stories about his day and what Mary Ellen and he did. And how excited Mary Ellen (and Brian) will be when you get home.
    Hope it went well!
    ~wendy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is rough. Just look forward to the end of each day..hopefully you were really busy and the day went quickly.

    ReplyDelete