Thanks to Mom and Amy, we are now able to put little videos up on the blog. Just click the player below to play. Coming soon: HD videos. I know. You're on the edge of your seat.
I'm so glad you got this on video! I absolutely feel like I'm actually entering this adorable baby haven. Wow, you have lots of toys and books ready for this little person making his or her(still not sure of the gender) debut in a month or less! I like the new glider and the cute window treatments. Of course, I do like lots of birds too:)
I LOVE THIS!! You are so talented-making the valences, crib skirt, etc. It all is so fabulous!! Ok-since I haven't had the pleasure of coming to your home yet, I think I am going to need a full video tour....:)
Great job on the room guys! All it needs is a little baby :)
Everything looks great, Lisa! Very comfy for Baby Fleming and Mommy and Daddy! I love the bookshelf with the baskets close to the chair - also stuffed with friendly things. Love it!
I'm so glad you got this on video! I absolutely feel like I'm actually entering this adorable baby haven. Wow, you have lots of toys and books ready for this little person making his or her(still not sure of the gender) debut in a month or less! I like the new glider and the cute window treatments. Of course, I do like lots of birds too:)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS!! You are so talented-making the valences, crib skirt, etc. It all is so fabulous!! Ok-since I haven't had the pleasure of coming to your home yet, I think I am going to need a full video tour....:)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the room guys! All it needs is a little baby :)
Yay! Love the tour! The room looks great and the chair fits well. Like the shelf on that wall too. Such a well put together room!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! All ready for Baby. :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great, Lisa! Very comfy for Baby Fleming and Mommy and Daddy! I love the bookshelf with the baskets close to the chair - also stuffed with friendly things. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby room! I love the extra touches you gave by hand-making so much of it. Truly a special place filled with love for the new baby.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great...just need BAby fleming to complete the picture
ReplyDeleteI love that I feel like I'm there! Love the hardwood floors and wall color.
ReplyDelete