Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boy or Girl?

I've been meaning to post about this for a long time, and it dawned on me that if I don't do it now, it might soon be too late. I want to know if you think Baby Fleming is a boy or a girl. Please take a minute to tell us what you think we're having and then post a comment telling why you think what you think. I really enjoy hearing people's reasons.

NOTE *** For those of you who already posted to the poll, it developed some kind of error that I was unable to fix, so I just had to remove it. If you don't mind, just put your answer in the comments section. I'm still new to all of this, so I'm pretty ineffective when something goes wrong. Thank goodness I know a pretty techy guy who might be able to help me.

Thanks for playing!

12 comments:

  1. I've thought all along that you're having a boy, but that's because I always think that. Recently, and for no particular reason, I'm thinking girl.

    Look at that countdown clock: 40 days! Somehow it seems like a much shorter 40 days than the 40 days of Lent, at least from where I'm standing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say it's a boy because of how you're carrying. It's all in front like a basketball - also appropriate for the Flemings. Can't wait to find out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are all the votes--don't people know this has to be decided pretty soon?

    Kim, carrying a baby like a basketball is appropriate because they're Magic fans? That's a pretty odd theory you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so you know that I am leaning towards boy. I really wanted to wait and see what Mary Anne voted and then copy off of her since she is 3 for 3 so far :)

    Is there a prize for guessing right? Maybe the rights to name the baby?? I am sure Gary would love a namesake...

    34 DAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am voting for boy. Not that I'm sure that's what you'll have, it's just what I want you to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never had such a 50/50 feeling about what the baby's gender will be. I always thought that you would have a girl first, but I'm just not that sure now. Since I have 2 granddaughters and one grandson, then I guess it would be nice to even it out and have another boy. But whatever, I'll be happy just having another grandchild to love:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary Anne - We've all been waiting to hear your prediction because of your fabulous track record, so it's so funny to see that you're not sure. It's getting so close now and I can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like many others, I also think a boy! In fact, I picture him coming out fully clothed as a baseball player. Batter's up! (Lisa K.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the longest time I really thought you were having a boy. You strike me as a boy's mom, but now I'm thinking girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going with boy. But if it comes out a girl, I secretly hope she's really girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I say boy. Because the last time I heard, the ratio was that for every 100 girls that are born, 105 boys are born. Granted, that was awhile ago. So I'm sure the statistics have changed somewhat. But I think anyone's odds are still greater of having a boy.

    ReplyDelete