Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter Visit (Part 2)

It seems that it's been a long time since Easter weekend, but I'd promised to put up photos, so here they are!

Two of Baby Fleming's cousins:
Caden (3 months) and Caroline (4 months).
How cute are they?

We were so blessed by being able to share the weekend with friends and family, and we were showered with many wonderful things for the baby. One of my favorite gifts was from my Grandma Moulds. Mom found my old baby blanket that Grandma had made and packaged it together with a new quilt that Grandma made for Baby Fleming. Quilting is something that Grandma passed along to me, and I am so excited to share these quilts with our baby.

I didn't get any good photos of Tom and Mary Anne's house decorated for the shower, so if anyone has any, please send them my way. You can see a little bit of the decor hanging on the mantle. Mom, Lindsay, Kelly, and Amy collected some washcloths, blankets, socks and onesies to hang on clothesline in the main rooms. It was precious, and all of the decor will get to be used for the baby. Too cute and very practical. Great idea, girls!

Kneppers/Flemings

Flemings/Flemings

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the story of your grandmother's quilts. That you have also inherited her talent and love of quilting is a gift in itself :)

    ReplyDelete