We had the most wonderful trip to St. Louis. We got to visit with family and friends and meet our new nephew, Caden. To top it all off, Amy, Lindsay, and Kelly threw me the most special baby shower. It was great to be able to share my baby bump with everyone, and we were showered with lots and lots of goodies. I think we might actually be ready for this baby now. No, wait. Reality check. We’re nowhere near ready.
I’ll put some more photos up this weekend, but until then, here’s a photo of the cake and one of my mom (and me). She looked absolutely beautiful, and this Grandma-to-be was right in her element with all of the babies around! Do you think that expectant grandmas have a glow, too?
Our friend Erin made this beautiful and delicious cake. It was chocolate with cream cheese frosting and chocopan. How adorable is that?!
No, she's not asking for handouts. I caught her in the middle of putting lotion on her hands. Sorry, Ma.

Beautiful picture of the glowing ladies :) And what a beautiful cake, I might add!
ReplyDeleteStill loving that cake...Erin is SO talented :) You were looking FAB and we cannot wait to meet Baby Fleming in 102 days...per the baby counter :)
ReplyDelete