Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Baby Steps towards a Baby's Room
Brian and I got busy this weekend and removed the guest bed from what will be the baby's room. Okay, he moved the bed. I "supervised." It's nice being able to see the space without the giant bed in it, and so far, he hasn't complained about being cramped with the guest bed in the den (bless him).
So yesterday I took another big step and ordered the dresser and put a deposit on the crib. The baby is actually going to use what is now my dresser, and I ordered a new one for me. Long story, but the short of it is that the dresser I have now will be perfect for a little one, but isn't so perfect for me. I'll pick my new dresser up in a few weeks, make the switch, and we'll be one step closer to having a place for baby to call his or her own. We've got a lot of work to do, but it's all work that I'm looking forward to doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love the crib! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love the crib and the dresser looks perfect!! I cannot wait to see more pictures as the nursery gets ready for baby Fleming!!