Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to School

Big Girl Mary Ellen and Daddy on her first day at her "new school." She's going 2 days a week in the mornings, and she could not love anything more.

Just for fun, I had to include the same photo from last year's first day of school (Jan. 2012). Notice a difference? And of course I notice that I need a haircut in both photos. It's a constant problem around here.

All ready to go inside that big door!!

One of the things I love about this school is that the first thing they have the kids do when they go in the door is wash their hands. What a great habit to start. And now she tells me that she washes her hands to "wash off the germs." Brilliant!

Mary Ellen had no problem watching me go out the door. She has things to learn, you know.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe how big she is getting. Thanks for updating.
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has changed so much since January! Glad to see you back here.

    ReplyDelete