Can it really be time to celebrate the close of 2011? Though it seems impossible, I suppose the calendar doesn't lie.
What a year it has been for our family. Since I have been more than lax in keeping the blog up in the second half of the year, I thought I'd remark on some of the events that didn't get shared with the world. Enjoy!
 |
| Happy, happy girl. |
 |
| One of Grandma's (now Nana's) very frequent visit. |
 |
| Sweet girl. |
 |
| Mary Ellen's first dip in her little pool. |
 |
| One of the many visits to Nana's house. |
 |
| First trip to Busch Stadium with cousin Brooke. |
 |
| Nature Day at Wakiva River. |
 |
| Love Nana's house! |
 |
| Mary Ellen loves her tree swing! | | |
|
|
 |
| Beach Day! | |
 |
| Happy Birthday at the Willow Tree. |
 |
| Bathtime with Jenson |
 |
| Year 1 in Mama's Cardinal jersey. |
 |
| Trip to see the cows on Barb and Dick's farm |
 |
| Love the music at Willow Tree Cafe |
 |
| Another trip to Nana's house. Love her flowers! |
 |
| A visit with Great-Grandma Knepper |
What a year! Love this part of the new year when we get to relax and look back.
ReplyDeleteWhen does Part 2 arrive?
ReplyDelete