There was some debate a few years ago about whether or not I am funny. It started with a not-so-innocent comment by Brian that "funny" would not be one of my top 5 traits. Honestly, I took more than a little offense to this, having come from the household that raised my brothers (two of the absolute funniest people I know). I had always thought myself to be somewhat of a funny person.
Brian, on the other hand, is unequivocally funny. He's got a sense of humor that is quite silly and at times sophisticated. That said, a good portion of his funny material has something to do with bodily functions. Either way, he's a genuine funny guy.
So this begs the question: Will Mary Ellen be funny?
Things are looking good, kid, since as I write this, you are not quite 11 months old, and you are tickling my feet and laughing your head off. I have a feeling that you take after your father. And me.
No comments:
Post a Comment