While Universal is a great theme park, there aren't too many rides for the 8-month and under set, but we did get brave enough to try the carousel. While I got just a bit dizzy, Mary Ellen loved it.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Trip to Universal Studios
The Fleming Family (+ Maria, aka Auntie Mia) enjoyed a trip to Universal Studios last weekend courtesy of EA. Brian and I had been anxious to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and I have to say that it lived up to our expectations.
While Universal is a great theme park, there aren't too many rides for the 8-month and under set, but we did get brave enough to try the carousel. While I got just a bit dizzy, Mary Ellen loved it.
I really thought that watching the merry-go-round might be enough, but she was brave enough to go for a ride (in a non-moving car, of course). Such fun!
Brian had a pretty good chat with Spiderman. Who's the kid in this family? The jury is still out.
Our 2011 Christmas Card? Likely, no. Universal is a little starved for good characters. Maria and Brian also got a good shot with the Bubba Gump shrimp, but I'll protect their dignity by not posting it...
While Universal is a great theme park, there aren't too many rides for the 8-month and under set, but we did get brave enough to try the carousel. While I got just a bit dizzy, Mary Ellen loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope that you guys had a butter beer in Harry Potters home town
ReplyDeleteMary Ellen is quite the adventurer--just look at the delight on her face with the Caro-Seuss-el! Not to mention enduring the shrill exuberance of the throngs passing through the Baby Waiting area at the Harry Potter ride.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'd love to know what Brian and Spider-Man talked about for so long....
ReplyDelete