Mary Ellen is getting so close to crawling. I feel like I've been saying that for weeks, but she just looks like she's ready to do it. She can scoot backwards on her tummy if she manages to get onto the tile, but that's about it for organized movement. It's all just so fun to watch and the cuteness of it all takes my mind off the fact that my days of being able to get stuff done around the house are numbered...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh how this will open up a whole new world of adventures...for you and Mary Ellen!!
ReplyDeleteBrooke crawled at around 6-7 months and walked at 10. Caroline crawled at (yikes) 5 months and walked at 11. Scary huh?? I swear my life was never the same :)
This is driving me crazy!! I need to see this little girl!! She will be dancing next!!!
Keep these videos coming!!!
Ooooh, just a matter of time now! And then yes, your life will be VERY different. [chuckle] ;)
ReplyDeleteI agree that your new camera brings out every beautiful detail that Mary Ellen possesses:)
ReplyDeleteI love the recent pics and videos of her playing so intently with her colorful donut rings and also trying so hard to crawl. You might want to get a playpen when she does:)