Thursday, February 24, 2011

This is why we live in Florida


I curse the weather in the summer here. I know it's hot everywhere, but we get these 5-month long awful summers here (May-Sept) where it's hard to enjoy the great outdoors without a gallon each of sunscreen and water. Okay, I exaggerate, but this, my friends, is why we live in Orlando. It's been in the low 80s for the past two weeks and Mary Ellen and I have taken full advantage of the lovely weather. I just had to snap a photo of here "helping" me rake the leaves. She LOVES being outside and is content to hang out in her stroller while I putz around the yard and garden. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sun hat!
    I just bought my first floppy hat, for gardening and such. Not nearly as cute as M.E.'s, but then I'm also not nearly as cute as a baby....

    ReplyDelete