Sunday, December 5, 2010

So much to be thankful for...

Only a week late...

Mary Ellen had a wonderful first Thanksgiving. We shared Thanksgiving dinner with friends and enjoyed a wonderful 4-day weekend as a family. We have so much to be thankful for: loving family and a bounty of friends, good jobs, health and happiness, and above all, the little one that we were blessed with this year.


Thanks, Grandma Janet, for the Thanksgiving outfit. Don't worry: I posed Mary Ellen like this. She is not mobile or strong enough to pull herself up on the armrest of our couch.


Thanks to Chris and family for hosting a great Thanksgiving dinner. The turkey was delicious!!

1 comment:

  1. How CUTE!!!! I love that outfit! In these pictures, I think Mary Ellen really takes after Brian. Don't worry: she'll be pulling up on the arm of the sofa before you know it!

    ReplyDelete