But now the tricky part. How do I make Mary Ellen's first card memorable? Shutterfly has so many cute Christmas cards. You can check them out for yourself here, but these are just a few of my favorites:
Since we've taken more than 1000 photos of Mary Ellen in her first 4 months of life, maybe I should make it easy on myself and choose one with lots of photos.
I love how this one has a spot for captions.
Choices, choices! Maybe I should start with the photo and go from there, which means I get to dress Mary Ellen up and try to get the perfect photo. What a great way to spend my time. I love this time of year!!
Note: If you have a blog, Shutterfly is offering 50 free photo cards if you write a blog post about their cards. How cool is that? Click here to get more info.

It is an exciting time when we start receiving all the wonderful family Christmas card photos. You'll be receiving cards with photos of your friends' children, and we'll be receiving the cards with our friends' GRANDchildren:) Can't wait!
ReplyDelete