I can’t believe we’re here. Most of you know how long I've been waiting for this, and I sometimes still can’t believe that it’s real. But then I get a roundhouse kick from the little one, and I’m snapped back into reality.
Because this is undoubtedly the most exciting time of my life, I wanted to find a way to share the experience with those who live far away (and near). I’m taking a page from my sister-in-law Kelly, who is so good at keeping us all updated on the growth and daily wonders of their little family, and I’m launching my blog today. And I couldn’t think of a better way to start than with a photo of our little baby.
The 20-week checkup went great, and I just love hearing good news about the progress of Baby Fleming. The baby weighs 12 oz, has a heart with four chambers, and is sporting a fully-formed spine. What more could a mom ask for?
If you hadn’t heard, we are not going to find out the sex of the baby, and I fully expect to hear that many of you are staring at the screen (magnifying lens in hand) to determine the sex for yourself. Here’s to 4 more months of speculation!
I’ll try my best to keep you updated on what’s happening in our lives from changes to the house to changes to my waistline to any news about the little one. Thanks for sharing the journey with us! Happy Reading!

So excited to finally see the little one! Can't wait to follow along with everything that is happening.
ReplyDeleteI love this idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun it will be to follow Baby Fleming (and mom and dad). Love the picture--he/she is perfect!
ReplyDeleteUmm..as a 'blogger' you know that I am PUMPED that are now blogging! I cannot wait to see more pictures and I need to see some belly pics too :) Can we start a poll? I am going with boy! We are so excited to follow you guys on this journey and cannot wait to meet our new cousin/'maybe' niece/'maybe' nephew!!
ReplyDeleteLisa, it's so great to live during an era that enables us faraway folks to view just what's going on inside of you. How exciting to see my next grandchild! I really have no feeling as to whether I think you'll have a boy or girl, but if I had to wager, I'd say a girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all this with us. I can't wait to read future updates!
Feeling a little sisterly pressure to start a blog. :) Love it Lisa and great pic. Put me down for a boy (although I know Mary Anne is the master)?!
ReplyDelete'SWonderful, 'smarvelous...!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic, Lisa! Thanks for the invite and I'm excited to read (and hear) about Baby Fleming and all of the new developments and milestones! Congrats to your new little family!
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Knepper are these ffolks that live in Iowa that we used to visit on the farm, play baseball and cards with!! I am not sre abaot a "new" set of these grandparents!!
ReplyDelete